Muscular Dystrophy Campaign Trailblazers: The young campaigners network, part of the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign, MDC Trailbazers fight the social injustices experienced by young disabled people
Together for Short Lives: Together for Short Lives is the leading UK charity for all children with life-threateing and life-limiting conditions and all those who support, love and care for them.
Leonard Cheshire Disability: Leonard Cheshire Disability is the UK’s leading charity supporting disabled people.
A group of academics, postgraduates and postdoctoral researchers who are interested in the inter-disciplinary and transdisciplinary process of theorising disability and challenging the conditions of disablism: the exclusion of people with physical, sensory and cognitive impairments.
The webpages of the ESRC funded project ‘Big Society? Disabled People with Learning Disabilities and Civil Society’.
iHuman: Institute for the Study of the Human: A website for the iHuman (Institute for the Study of the Human at the University of Sheffield).
- Dan Goodley, Katherine Runswick-Cole & Kirsty Liddiard (2015) ‘The DisHuman Child’, Discourse: Studies in the Cultural Politics of Education: Special Issue: Fabulous Monsters: alternative discourses of childhood in education, 37: 5, DOI: 10.1080/01596306.2015.1075731 OPEN ACCESS
- Goodley, D. and Runswick-Cole, K. (2014) Becoming dis/human: Thinking about the human through disability, Discourse: Studies in the Cultural Politics of Education, DOI: 10.1080/01596306.2014.930021
- Runswick-Cole, K. and Goodley, D. (2013) Resilience: a Disability Studies and Community Psychology Approach, Social and Personality Psychology: Compass, 7 (2): 67-78.
- Goodley, D. and Runswick-Cole, K. (2012) The body as disability and possability: Theorising the ‘leaking, lacking and excessive’ bodies of disabled children, Scandinavian Journal of Disability Research, 1-19.
- Runswick-Cole, K. (2010) Living with Dying and Disabilism: death and disabled children, Disability and Society, 7 (1): 813 – 826.